Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Only One Computer on Christmas

It has been a few weeks since we have heard from Elder Johnson.  We were not sure if he was still on Christmas Island, who his companion was or anything really at all.

We finally received a couple quick emails this week.  They are short in content, but we were very grateful to hear from Jeff!

Here are his short emails:

Internet has been down, there is only one computer that we can email off of so I let the newer kids email... so I don't know how often we will be able to email..... the internet browser is too outdated to go to mail at the internet place here... I'm doing amazing! I love you all and Kaleb, happy late birthday.  Hopefully you got my letter!

I'm still on Kiritimati... Elder Ellis is my comp... MY OOOOWNN intake!!!!!!!! XD  and I am having a blast, a hard time every once in awhile just because I can't email... but I know you guys are okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment