Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy and Healthy on Christmas

Dad,
Sounds like things are going good but are a little rough back home!! hahah but I know you, I know that you will be able to work it out all right!!

I love all that family history stuff, that makes me so happy to hear all of those amazing stories!! XD

I'll try to be quick so other missionaries can email..
Ellis' full name is Ezrym Haaka Ellis and he is from Hamilton New Zealand.  We have been comps since the 22 and we get along great.  Him and I both agree however that my time for outie life is drawing nearer and nearer!

The work is going pretty well... I have a hard time sometimes because he is so good at the language and people often struggle to hear me... but our investigators are pretty awesome! I think I want to start working on teaching more less actives because there are a lot of those! XD

Funniest moment.... Meeting and teaching this 10 year old kid Tekooki and the way we remember his name is thinking of coke... hahah we just mess around and joke with him but he gets everything in our lessons! I love it

Most spiritual.... that is rough.... but I think it was yesterday, we met this guy Owen, who elders haven't been able to have lessons with him for a while.. Elder Ellis came in and just taught restoration.. and at first this guy was extremely intimidating but as we keep going he almost cried with how spiritual the lesson was.... he didn't want us to come back, but we know that he felt the spirit so it is only a matter of time! XD

Love your son,
Elder Johnson

Mom!

First off I love you sooo much, and I too am going to try to send something today in hopes that it will reach you for your birthday on the 27th.... so hopefully, but knowing the mail here you probably won't get it until like January!! XD did Kaleb get his picture????

Me, having no temple is really rough.... but my testimony skyrocketed when I got to go in FIJI... I guess the saying is really true... You don't know what you don't have until you don't have it.... I know that building is the house of the lord! We can receive personal revelation, we can feel the promptings of the spirit, and most importantly it draws us closer to the lord.. I like to challenge you and the family to go together at least 2 times a month to do baptisms, now that most of the family can go!

No worries I am healthy and happy.

Mom, I love you more than you know!!! XD

Hang in there and keep being amazing! XD
Love your son,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment