Monday, July 25, 2016

Sending Mom a Happy Birthday

Mom,
I am happy I am here for a little while longer as well! I transfer not
this Wednesday but next! My companions name is Elder Gilbert!

I am good on everything I have plenty of  clothes the only
thing that would be nice is that drive but if it is too expensive
don't worry about it! XD

Last Thursday in district meeting the lesson was on
personal revelation and a statement an elder said really hit me hard
"The lord at times gives us an answer then doesn't answer as if to say
I've given you the answer do you have the faith to do something about
it."

I love you mom,
Love your elder,
Elder Johnson

SO I JUST WANTED TO WRITE YOU TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED AND
APPRECIATE YOU AND HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME TO GET ME TO THIS POINT IN MY LIFE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST MOTHER A KID COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!

Mom,

I love you so much and I just wanted to let you know that I love and
appreciate you and all that you do for me and all  of us in the
family!

Dad!

That is pretty rough their situation they went through... but I know
that the Lord gave it to them because they could handle it!!! It was
there to help them draw closer unto Christ and become more Christ
like!

I love the talk you gave that is soooo funny! I love that you finally
smarted up enough to accept and even love pokemon! XD  hahahah

Most spiritual, probably when we took the sacrament to this old lady
Tinia (senia) we opened in song gave a little lesson and gave the
sacrament.  She was so grateful and happy and we probably sand 10
different songs before we finally left! The spirit was so strong!

The funniest is when we taught this kid named Timwaeta! he is so
funny! so any time we teach him his cousins who are from the church
sit in to get them to pay attention we have to be very
animated and make lots of jokes so are Lessons are just full of little
animations to get them laughing but really stick in their heads and
invite the spirit.  At times I've pretended to climb a coconut tree,
made faces or just acted goofy! I have a great time!

Heat at times still sucks but now I am pretty much used to it! I now
get cold if the wind is strong enough and I sleep with a blanket every
night! XD

I will try to send pictures if not I will send some home on a flash on Thursday!

Our investigators are solid!  They read, pray and know it is true.  It is
just hard to get over the culture of sleeping... so they don't come to
church but this last week was a night and day difference from the week
before!

I love you dad,
Love your son,
Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment